SEE & DO
Things to see and do at the The Plough Inn and locally
Plough NEWS & OFFERS
- Wednesday 04th The Plough Curry Night 6pm-9pm
- Sunday 8th "The Boyds"
- Wednesday 25th Open-Mic Jam Session from 8pm
- Wednesday 15th Game Night -more detials soon
- Friday 24th The Plough Curry Night 6pm - 9pm
- From Wednesday 29th until Christmas Eve - Christmas Set Menu
- We are looking to have our accommodation ready for the end of October 2017, four beautiful ensuite rooms for guests to stay and enjoy the inn and the surrounding area.
A few local events, more to follow (suggest a local event to list here).
Berwick Literary Festival : 21-22 October - Berwick
Grand Fundraising Concert : 28 th October - Selkirk
Special Halloween Tours : 28 th October - Abbotsford
St. Abbs Wool Festival: 4th November - Eyemouth
Nearyby & Local Attractions
More things to see and do, nearby, in the lovely Scottish Borders.
© 2018 The Plough Inn Lilliesleaf, Bar & Restaurant, Nr. Melrose, Roxburghshire, Scottish Borders